The disposal of scraps
The technological process of titanium rod and titanium alloy chip residue treatment is as follows: titanium scrap -- crushing -- cleaning -- drying -- screening -- removing high-density metal inclusions -- cloth -- inspection -- packaging and preservation. Debris crushing can be used for herringbone gear roller crusher or hammer crusher crushing. Cleaning is done on the cleaning machine. Use hot air dryer or electric dryer word clean titanium scrap drying. Titanium shavings are screened in a double-hole sieve. After screening, the scooper is first separated by an air separator, and then processed by a strong magnetic separator to remove high-purity metal inclusions (such as alloy cutting head mixed with titanium scraps). The titanium scrap cloth is carried out on the cloth distributing machine, so that the scraps with different composition and geometric size are evenly distributed. After the purification treatment, inspection qualified chip residue is called back burden.
Treatment of bulk residue
The technological process of bulk residue treatment is as follows: bulk residue -- brand identification -- fixed length dome cutting/cutting -- removal of surface contamination layer -- inspection -- packaging and storage.
(1) brand identification. By using eddy current conductometer, steel mirror and mobile coriander spectrometer to identify bulk residues, it can quickly distinguish pure titanium and alloy, and determine elements contained in gold residues. Mobile direct reading spectrometer can also directly and accurately measure bit element content 3
(2) cutting/cutting at fixed length shall be done by plate cutting machine, crocodile cutting or fire self-cutting.
(3) alkaline or ultrasonic cleaning machine can be used to deal with oil stains and feM on the surface of plates and tubes, while acid cleaning or shot blasting machine can be used to deal with oxidation layer and pollution on the surface of forged blocks.
Recovery and utilization of titanium rod and titanium alloy return burden
Vacuum consumable arc furnace melting recovery
Generally, electrodes with certain strength should be prepared to prevent melting
Drop blocks appear. The four common preparation methods of electrodes are:
(1) the chip type return furnace charge or small size block return furnace charge is fully mixed with sponge titanium and alloy elements, pressed into electrode blocks on the oil press, and then welded into a consumable electrode. This is the most commonly used method for vacuum consumable arc furnace return furnace charge recovery, and the addition proportion of return furnace charge can reach 40%.
(2) the return burden of the same grade is bound to a certain proportion to form self-consumption f and the return burden addition amount can reach 100%.
(3) the electrode block is used as the core material, and the 3-& tubular return burden is bound with a certain proportion of plates around it to form the consumable electrode. The return burden addition amount can not reach 80%.
(4) the ingot riser of the same brand and specification is made into a consumable electrode by plasma argon arc welding, and the utilization rate of furnace charge is 100%.