1. Whether the annealing temperature can reach the regular temperature. Industrial pure titanium plate heat treatment is usually adopted by the solution heat treatment, that is, we usually called "annealing", high temperature industrial pure titanium plate temperature scale of 1040~1120℃(Japanese specification). You can also investigate the annealing furnace hole, annealing zone industrial pure titanium plate tube should be incandescent condition, but does not show softening sagging.
2. Annealing atmosphere. Pure hydrogen is usually used as the annealing atmosphere. The purity of the atmosphere is better than 99.99%. If the atmosphere has some inert gas, the purity can be lower, but it must not be rich in too much oxygen and water vapor.
3. Tightness of furnace body. The bright annealing furnace shall be shut off from the outside air; Use hydrogen for maintenance gas, as long as one vent is open (used to light the exhaust hydrogen). The way to check can be rubbed with soapy water in each joint crack of the annealing furnace to see whether the gas can run; The most simple place to run gas is the place where the annealing furnace enters the industrial pure titanium plate tube and produces the industrial pure titanium plate tube.
4. Maintain air pressure. In order to avoid micro leakage, high temperature resistant industrial pure titanium plate furnace maintenance gas should adhere to a certain positive pressure, if it is hydrogen maintenance gas, usually need more than 20kBar.
5. Water vapor in furnace. On the one hand to see if the furnace body data can be dry, initial loading, furnace body data must be dried; The second is the industrial pure titanium plate tube into the furnace can remain too much water stains, especially if there are holes above the pipe, do not leak in, otherwise the furnace atmosphere is destroyed.
Should pay attention to is basically these, normal, after the furnace should be about 20 meters back high temperature industrial pure titanium plate will start to shine, bright to reflect the kind of.