This's our proccess of production,and that's 'where'.
1.Ording a batch of titanium sponge from our High quality suppliers.
2.We pressed titanium sponge into a titanium electrode.
After years of factory production and research, it is found that compared with traditional graphite electrode and lead-based alloy electrode, titanium electrode has the following advantages:
(1) the anode size is stable, the distance between electrodes does not change during the electrolysis process, so that the electrolysis operation can be carried out under the condition of stable cell voltage;
(2) low working voltage, so the power consumption is small, dc power consumption can be reduced by 10%-- 20%.
(3) titanium anode has a long working life. In the chlorine gas industry produced by diaphragm method, the metal anode is resistant to chlorine and alkali corrosion, and its working life has reached more than 6A, while that of graphite anode is only 8 months.
(4) it can overcome the problem of dissolution of graphite anode and lead anode, avoid the pollution of electrolyte and cathode products, and thus improve the purity of metal products.
(5) can improve the current density.
(6) in the process of chlor-alkali production, titanium anode is used to produce products with high quality, high purity of chlorine gas, no CO2 and high alkali concentration, which can save steam for heating and energy consumption.
(7) strong corrosion resistance.
(8) it can avoid short circuit after deformation of lead anode, thus improving current efficiency.
(9) titanium electrode is light in weight, which can reduce labor intensity.
(10) the shape is easy to make and can be highly accurate.
(11) the matrix can be repeatedly used
3.We melt the titanium electrode into titanium ingots, which prepare a lot of raw materials for our later orders.titanium ingotstitanium ingots